The broadest range of colors available. Widely used in metal fabrication and automotive assembly. Excellent packaging and a xylene free formula. Bonds well to a variety of surfaces.
- 14 standard and 4 fluorescent colors for improved mark identification, quality control, and parts inspection
- Fast-drying, permanent paint for immediate handling reduces work downtime
- Xylene-free paint reduces user health risks and makes for a safer marking tool.
- Dura-Nib medium bullet tip resists wear to provide long marking life
- Durable metal barrel and clip-cap reduce breakage and store easily in pocket
- Marking range: -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to 66°C)
- Steel and iron
- Pipes and tubes
- Rubber and tires
- Cloth and fabric (textiles